Responding to Allegations

Responding to Allegations

If you’ve been accused of sexual violence, sexual assault, sexual harassment, dating/domestic violence or stalking, there are campus services available to help you understand your rights and the investigation and adjudication processes.

It is important to note that the staff providing respondent services are not legally required to maintain confidentiality. However, as a general practice, the staff will request signed consent from you before disclosing personally identifiable information.

Student contact:
Center for Support and Intervention

Students: If you receive notification from the Center for Student Conduct (CSC) about possible violations of the code, you are being contacted because the CSC received information that indicates you may have acted in a way that is not aligned with what is expected of you as a student.

For more information on your notification, the student conduct process, and your rights and responsibilities, please see the Center for Student Conduct website:


Students: visit the Responding to Sexual Misconduct Allegations page for more details and student resources.


Staff contact:
Employee Relations, Central Human Resources
(510) 642-7053, option 3

University Health Services offers students after-hours emergency consultation with a counselor 
and crisis resource referrals by calling (855) 817-5667.