Education Requirement - FAQ #7

If you have any additional questions regarding completion of this requirement, please submit them to the appropriate Dean’s Office.

For infromation about confidential survivor support resources or violence prevention efforts contact the Confidential CARE Advocate at (510) 642-1988 or visit:

University Health Services offers students after-hours emergency consultation with a counselor 
and crisis resource referrals by calling (855) 817-5667.